Situated in almost 2 acres of lush, professional landscape and hardscape, this exceptional home is a veritable compendium of impressive design executed with upscale materials and quality craftsmanship. Private working spaces open onto lovely, expansive entertaining areas--huge gourmet kitchen, two story solarium and multilevel terraces with pergola and a fireplace. Endless surprises at every turn.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Tankless
Mason, Hardi Plank
6,065 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 7. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sauna, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Atrium.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)