Situated in almost 2 acres of lush, professional landscape and hardscape, this exceptional home is a veritable compendium of impressive design executed with upscale materials and quality craftsmanship. Private working spaces open onto lovely, expansive entertaining areas--huge gourmet kitchen, two story solarium and multilevel terraces with pergola and a fireplace. Endless surprises at every turn.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Tankless
Mason, Hardi Plank
6,065 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 7. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sauna, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Atrium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price