OPEN SUNDAY, 7/12 FROM 2-4PM - Welcome to Rose Valley. This elegant and beautifully updated home sited on 14 secluded acres is located just 2 miles from historic Waterford, Virginia and approximately a 12-minute drive from the Dulles Greenway. More than just a home, this is a wonderful retreat combining historic charm with modern amenities. Rose Valley is set back several hundred yards from Milltown Road and features rolling hills, breathtaking views, lovely outdoor living spaces, perennial gardens, stone pathways, stone and wood exteriors, brick patio, welcoming wrap-around porch, fire pit "on the hill", abundant pastureland, and a large pool and deck area. The original circa 1813 stone farmhouse has been transformed over the years into a spectacular home boasting 5200 square feet of finished living space that includes 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, integrated kitchen and family room with stone fireplace, sunroom with banks of windows overlooking grounds and pool, large custom pantry, office/study, and an expansive recreation room above garage that includes a full bath and kitchenette. Even with all the upgrades and increased space, the historic charm has not been forgotten or forsaken. Recent updates include a new custom-designed master bath, upgrades to all other bathrooms, a new roof on the main portion of home, new lighting and electrical outlets throughout, new custom pantry, new carpet, whole house interior and exterior painting, new gutters and downspouts, extensive landscaping and tree maintenance/removal, new windows and sliding door in sunroom, new double oven and dishwasher, new garage door motors, relayed brick patio and pathways, UV well filtration system, newly planted orchard and vineyard, and more! Approximately 200K in upgrades! The home is easily accessible to shops, restaurants, wineries, major commuter routes, and numerous public transportation options. It is approximately a 1-hour drive from DC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Well
5,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- 5. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)