Welcome to 265 Windsor Lane located in Long Meadows just outside of historic Winchester, VA! You enter the property through brick columns and follow the circular driveway where you will be delighted by the stunning architecture and appreciate the love and care that went into the beautiful landscaping. This home, with over 7400 square feet of finished space on three levels, is filled with light and custom appointments throughout. The stunning foyer with travertine tile and elegant staircase has soaring ceilings and is ideal when greeting your guests. The main-level floorplan includes all the amenities that you're looking for with an open feel that's perfect for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances is a cook's delight. A two-story family room with tons of windows and a custom stone fireplace with bluestone hearth is designed to enjoy the views year-round from the comfort of your home. The large, main-level owners' suite includes an electric fireplace, custom bath, and for your morning coffee or evening glass of wine, a coffee/wine station. The upper level has a second owners' suite complete with laundry. Five additional bedrooms, two baths, and a loft overlooking the entry foyer and the family room complete the upper level. The lower level has a game room complete with a wet bar, a large exercise room, and an elegant soundproof theatre/media room with granite countertop bar seating that you'll love, all with the fine touches seen throughout the rest of the home. Situated on a gorgeous five-acre lot that is partially forested and bounding with nature provides a true sense of tranquility and the feel of living on a country estate, while only a short drive to Old Town Winchester, the Winchester Hospital Center, and easy access to I81. You will enjoy easy access to nearby orchards and farm-to-table restaurants; short drives to wineries, hiking trails, including the Appalachian Trail, rafting and kayaking, and ski resorts. This special home is one of a kind that must be seen to fully appreciate!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
5 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Hardi Plank
7,435 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Central Vacuum, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price