Gorgeous waterfront home built in 2004 and located on the public side of Lake Anna. Located in desirable Southwind Shores 2 community. Are you tired of looking at the same four walls while working/educating at home? Imagine doing that using Xfinity high speed internet while looking at the gorgeous lake views from almost every room! Located only half hour from Fredericksburg and Culpeper. Enter this beautiful home through the open tiled foyer. Entertain in the formal dining room complete with crown molding, chair rail and open flow to kitchen, great room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace. Luxurious owners suite with tray ceiling and two full baths, each with its own walk in closet and plenty of vanity space. One bath has soaking tub boasting lake views and the other has a large tile shower with seat. Wake up to a warm floor on chilly days with programmable radiant heat under the floor tile. Enjoy your coffee as you walk from the owners suite through French doors to the covered screen porch overlooking the lake. Main level laundry with utility tub and storage. Gourmet kitchen has double oven gas stove, walk-in pantry, reverse osmosis system, island and plenty of room for a large dining table with lake views.Two large decks, upper spans the living area of the home with large screen porch area. Sun bathe on the open section of the deck. Make guests feel at home while they enjoy the spacious lower level that includes two large bedrooms with large windows overlooking the lake and the lovely back yard that gently slopes to waterfront. Lower level bedrooms share a full bath. Large living area to play games, watch movies or use the French doors to enter the covered deck. An additional large game room with access to deck through French doors could be converted to a 4th bedroom or office. Lower level also has multiple storage areas and a utility room, Culligan water treatment system, gas heat, and tankless hot water heater. And don't forget the extra deep two car garage designed to park a boat behind your vehicle or use the space for workshop. Extra storage in garage attic. Boat house/dock (45.5' x 24') has electric lift and storage area. Community common area with launch ramp, sand beach, horseshoes and volleyball. Reserve covered pavilion for your private events at no charge. Make this home yours and enjoy lake living now!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Concrete, Vinyl Siding
3,238 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground, Other
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)