Make this the first home you see on your tour! This beautifully landscaped and well maintained home on a cul-de-sac street is ready for you to enjoy. Both the main and upper levels are finished with hardwood flooring. This home gets tons of natural light with three bay windows on the main level, a sunroom with a cathedral ceiling and six windows in the kitchen alone. The gas fireplace has a fan that warms the room on those cooler evenings. For those needing a home office, the built-ins will suit your needs and french doors provide privacy. Primary suite has a cathedral ceiling and has two expansive walk-in closets. The bath features a skylight and large new window that can slide open for fresh air. Lower level space makes a great recreation room, and two large unfinished rooms can accommodate a workshop or be finished into an exercise room or second office. All furniture in basement can convey. The exterior living space provides an oasis to enjoy with family and friends. Extensive landscaping and large trees provide privacy. In ground sprinkler system keeps it healthy! The deck, gazebo and brick patio make entertaining easy. The yard is fenced with split rail and wire keeping the deer from enjoying the hosta garden. The community of Cascades has 5 outdoor pools, tennis and pickle ball courts, bocce courts and two exercise facilities. The low monthly fee of $79 covers it all, including trash and recycling. Walk to the Loudoun Connector bus stop, drive 8 miles to the Wiehle Metro or 10 minutes to Dulles Airport. Ask your agent to provide the Features and Improvements document. Owner agent.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,597 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Michael Harris Homes
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Split Rail, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price